FrontPage Bot Macro for Expression Web
The Bots are back: Page Includes, the Database Results Wizard
(DRW), and more for Microsoft Expression Web!
What is it?
The FP Bot Macro
re-enables the ability to insert page Includes, Search Forms, Hit
Counters, and Photo Galleries from the Insert menu in Expression Web.
The FP Bot Macro also re-enables the Database Results Wizard (DRW) and
"Spooky Diet" macro to clean up the DRW code.
How much does it cost?
Nothing. It's absolutely FREE. No nag screens, no registration, etc.
How do I get it?
- Download and unzip the macro.
- Open Expression Web and press ALT + F11 to open the Visual Basic
- In the Visual Basic Editor, press CTRL + M to display the Import
File window. Select the file named "FPBotMacro2.bas" that you downloaded
and unzipped in step 1 and then click Open.
- Switch back to Expression Web and press ALT + F8 to open the Macro
- Select "FPBotMacro2_Setup" from the list of macros and click "Run."
That's it. 7 new items should now appear on your Insert menu.
How do I use it?
Simply place your insertion point where you want the bot to appear
(either in design view or code view).
- On the Insert menu, click the bot that you want to